Donations are an important way to support our programs while providing important items for kids, parents and sites.
If you have an idea for another item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or one of the site directors to let them know about your ideas!
- Shelf-stable proteins (peanut butter, canned beans or tuna fish, etc.)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Frozen meats
- Canned dinners, fruits, and vegetables
- Baking items
- Dairy products (milk, yogurt, sour cream, cheese, etc.)
- Paper products that cannot be bought with food stamps such as feminine products, diapers, wipes, Ziploc bags, napkins, paper towels, toilet paper and cleaning products.
- Gifts for children to give to one another so that when they are invited to a birthday party, they have a gift to bring.
Rocking Grandmas for GL3
Classroom helpers for all four centers
Playground and lunch helpers for all four centers
Anything else you wish to help us with. Call us with ideas!
Computers, laptops or PC
iPod and iHome
Riding toys for outdoor play
Small cars of various sizes for indoor play
Sand and water toys
Markers and art supplies
Soft pillows and bean bags
Sheets for baby cribs and bassinets
Furniture, Appliances, Large Items:
Two sheds; one small and one large
Rakes; garden equipment
Gas cards for our current vans
Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, Jessica Lechuga at email@example.com for questions on volunteer roles or if you have anything you would like to contribute on or off this list. Thank you!